Sunday, July 14, 2024

feature in vape and cbd publications [19190814]

By way of an introduction, I am the business development assistant at The Well Connection UK, a media company. I am aware just how difficult it is to operate in a restricted niche, especially when it comes to advertising. This is why I would like to offer you a lifeline that will undoubtedly grow your online rankings and visibility. Picture this: I can get your brand featured in as many as 1,000 niche-relevant websites (covering vape, cbd and marijuana topics) in as little as 2 weeks and at the most competitive budget you will ever come across. I can also get you good Instagram coverage on powerful vape and cbd focused Instagram profiles. If you do not deal with digital marketing, I would appreciate it if you could put me in touch with someone that does. You can reach me on info@thewellconnection.co.uk or for faster communication WhatsApp me on +447887279033

Below are just a few sites on which we can feature you: cbdedge.co.uk, edinburghcbdoil.co.uk and scvaporwarehouse.com


I look forward to working with you.

Kind regards

Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment