Tuesday, April 23, 2024

media opportunity

Hi

I am an SEO freelancer and I am contacting with an offer that will help you to boost your website's search engine rankings, E-E-A-T and organic traffic.

I will create and post articles on quality vape, cbd, marijuana and health and wellness sites. Most of the sites are run by affiliates and reviewers. These sites allow guest posting but charge an administration fee. I have personally forged personal relationships with these quality sites and am thus able to get guest posts approved and posted within a day or two at a fraction of the price to what the webmasters charge someone who approaches them directly. I pass on these saving to all my customers (usually 8 times cheaper).

What you will receive

I will create quality articles around your niche. Then, all articles will be posted across different cannabis, cbd, vaping, health and fitness sites.

Benefits

This service will help you to boost your site's EAT (expertise, authority and trust), build niche relevant backlinks for organic rankings and traffic, gain more online exposure on niche-relevant sites.

What I need from you

I will need your website + up to 50 keywords you are trying to rank for.

To order my package, please head to https://www.fiverr.com/dimepiecela2007/create-cbd-and-vape-guest-post-backlinks

Regards

Cosmin

No comments:

Post a Comment