Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Blogger

Good Morning,

 

I’m sorry to trouble you. I have sent you couple of emails! Did you get a chance to go over my earlier emails?

 

If you're interested, I’d be happy to share with you counts and cost details.

Regards,
Marlene


From: Marlene Burton
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 09:25 AM
To: jerrygrbr.family@blogger.com
Subject: Blogger


Hello,



The kind reminder, Any update on my previous email?



Can I share you the counts and cost details for your review to make a decision?


Regards,
Marlene

________________________________

From: Marlene Burton
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2023 10:45 AM
To: jerrygrbr.family@blogger.com
Subject: Blogger


Hi,



Would you be interested in acquiring the pre-registered attendees list from the CONNECT Marketplace 2023?



List Includes : Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Job Title, Address, City, State, ZIP Code, Country and Phone Number.



Please let me know your thoughts, So that I can send you the number of contacts available and the pricing for it.



Awaiting Response,

Marlene Burton

Marketing Coordinator



To remove, kindly respond with "Abolish".







 

No comments:

Post a Comment