Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day One Entry: May 12, 2013

Mother's day has been a great time for me. We sat around on Saturday and watched Cooper play mortal combat lol. I was surprised hope wanted to do that but hey I was down with it. He is old enough. I think we all had a great time. I took the boys to walmart to get some things for her. We had a talk about how my mother was not that great to me. I think the boys was surprised to hear it. I want to make sure they understand how great she is since Randy will not show them things. It is too bad but it is the way it is. I will be more then happy to do them things!!

I am so happy and proud to have Hope help me with my girls. She is a great mother. A great friend. A wonderful partner, and it just keeps getting better!





Me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment